1950 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Alder Green with Black top and Green and White Interior 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1950 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Alder Green with Black top and Green and White Interior die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.75 inches.
- Remaining among one of the most collectible early 1950’s American cars ever made, the 1950 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 was one of the best performing automobiles of its time. This was because of its relatively small size, light weight material, and advanced overhead-valve high-compression V8 engine.
- The 88 series was also an image leader for Oldsmobile. From 1950 to 1974, the 88 was the division’s most profitable line. GM's naming convention use alphanumeric designations since the 1910s for all divisions. The 88 name came after the war, when Oldsmobile changed their designations and standardized them so that the first number signified the chassis platform, while the second number signified how many cylinders. The Oldsmobile Rocket 88 is considered, by some, to be the first muscle car but may be disputed by other collectors. Either way, this Alder Green body with a black hard top car is sure to be a classic anyone can enjoy.