1956 Ford Fairlane Sunliner Convertible Soft Top Up Sunset Coral and Raven Black "Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1956 Ford Fairlane Sunliner Convertible Soft Top Up Sunset Coral and Raven Black "Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- The Fifties were famous for automobiles with outrageous styling. With Thunderbird-inspired styling and just the right amount of brightwork embellishing the bumpers, grill, and accents ending in subtle tail fins, Ken Nagel’s 1956 Ford Fairland Sunliner oozes charm. Bathed in two-tone Sunset Coral and Raven Black paint, this is not just a run-of-the-mill red or black show car. Many car enthusiasts fall in love with its eye-catching color and quality of workmanship. It's no wonder this car won the Gold Award at the 2012 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals. Performance comes by way of the “Y” block 292 cubic-inch ‘Thunderbird’ V8 engine with a Holley 4 bbl carburetor rated at 200 horsepower, mated to a column-mounted 3-speed stick with overdrive transmission. Dual exhaust adds to the driving excitement! The Kelsey Hays-inspired wire wheels with whitewall tires finish off the fabulous look. In 2017, this beauty was also featured on the cover in the FOMOCO Times, a publication of the Crown Victoria Association.