1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Hardtop Blue Mist Metallic with Black Top 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Hardtop Blue Mist Metallic with Black Top die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- For almost a decade, the Chevelle was one of Chevy's most successful nameplates. When it comes to true American muscle Cars the name Chevelle has always stood out, and for good reason. The muscle car craze was in full effect for the completely revamped 1966 model year. It was available in several trim levels, such as the Chevelle 300, 300 Deluxe, Malibu, and SS 396. There were three engines available for the '66 Chevelle SS 396 which includes the 325 hp, 360 hp, and a turbo 375 hp, depending on what trim you chose. Super Sport models received blackout grille treatment, special rocker panel moldings, and exclusive badging. Chevrolet had stepped up to the increasing competition in the muscle car market.