1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 KR Restomod Candy Apple Red with Silver Metallic Stripes "New School" Limited Edition to 1254 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 KR Restomod Candy Apple Red with Silver Metallic Stripes "New School" Limited Edition to 1254 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Nitrous bottle and spare tire in trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-3.5, H-3 inches.
- The 1968 Shelby GT500 KR Restomod puts a "new school" twist on this classic. Adding more firepower to the custom 428 Cobra Jet engine set up is a NOS bottle set up in the the trunk. Finished in a gorgeous Candy Apple red paint with metallic stripes with Streetfighter wheels and tires.