1971 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi Blue Metallic with Black Stripes "Class of 1971" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi Blue Metallic with Black Stripes "Class of 1971" die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- The R/T model was one of the performance leaders of the Dodge Charger lineup in 1971 and is a very popular muscle car today. Bill Brownlie, design chief and associates gave the ’71 Charger a fresh look. Its fuselage styling resembles he main body of an aircraft which is much different from the former models. Like he Coronet R/T and Super Bee, the ’71 Charger had a special Air Grabber scoop mounted in the hood, directly above the air cleaner. To get fresh air channeled into the carburetor, there is a small lever under the dash which pops up the scoop. Motor Trend nominated it one of the top 10 cars of the year. It was the only traditional muscle car of the group as it stood out among the new compacts launched that same year. This GB5 bright metallic blue ’71 Charger is definitely something unique and would be a great addition to your American Muscle car collection.