1971 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda "Super Track Pack" Gold Leaf Metallic and Matt Black Limited Edition to 912 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda "Super Track Pack" Gold Leaf Metallic and Matt Black Limited Edition to 912 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed 426 engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
- If there is a single car that typifies the finale of the American muscle-car era, it is the 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda! Under the Shaker scoop is the legendary Chrysler Hemi engine, birthed for NASCAR dominance and in its final production season in 1971 before bowing out due to government regulations and insurance premiums. Dual 4-barrel carburetors scream for mercy as they push fuel through the hemispherical cylinder heads, with dual exhaust emitting a fearsome roar. Only 108 hardtops were produced and this Hemi Cuda features the unique combination of Gold Leaf Metallic paint coupled to black Hemi billboard striping.