BMW E30 M3 #4 Tim Harvey "Labbatt's" BTCC British Touring Car Championship (1991) "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of BMW E30 M3 #4 Tim Harvey "Labbatt's" BTCC British Touring Car Championship (1991) "Competition" Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Has a roll cage.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
- The BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) has existed since 1958. As in 1988, this championship was won by a BMW ahead of a British car. That year Tim Harvey was noticed thanks to the blue livery of his E30 and his road safety message: “Please don’t drink & drive”. Tim won the last round of the season at Silverstone!